Peace does not appear so distant as it did. I hope it will come soon, and come to stay; and so come as to be worth the keeping in all future time. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Peace does not appear so distant as it did. I hope it will come soon, and come to stay; and so come as to be worth the keeping in all future time. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 3 hours ago