He has got the slows, Mr. Blair. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:He has got the slows, Mr. Blair. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It becomes more important to me as time goes on to make every album the best thing I've ever done, so it's a lot of self-imposed pressure that also kind of slows me down a bit. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 18 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  There are some people who don't conform to the signals. An ordinary well-regulated locomotive slows down or pulls up when... - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 23 06-17-2017, 07:47 AM
  Someone asked me...how it felt and I was reminded of a story that a fellow townsman of ours used to tell--Abraham Lincoln... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes soni 0 21 05-25-2017, 07:10 PM