In your hands, my dissatisfied fellow-countrymen, and not in mine, is the momentous issue of civil war. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:In your hands, my dissatisfied fellow-countrymen, and not in mine, is the momentous issue of civil war. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:32 PM
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:09 PM