When you lack interest in the case the job will very likely lack skill and diligence in the performance. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:When you lack interest in the case the job will very likely lack skill and diligence in the performance. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 09:56 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:55 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 15 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM