We must settle this question now -- whether in a free government the minority have the right to break it up whenever they choose... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:We must settle this question now -- whether in a free government the minority have the right to break it up whenever they choose. If we fail, it will go far to prove the incapability of the people to govern themselves. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM