The Presidency, even to the most experienced politicians, is no bed of roses; and [Zachary] Taylor like others, found thorns within it. No human being can fill that station and escape censure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The Presidency, even to the most experienced politicians, is no bed of roses; and [Zachary] Taylor like others, found thorns within it. No human being can fill that station and escape censure. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:02 PM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:42 AM
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM