And whereas this House desires to obtain a full knowledge of all the facts which go to establish whether the particular spot... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:And whereas this House desires to obtain a full knowledge of all the facts which go to establish whether the particular spot of soil which the blood of our citizens was so shed was, or was not, our own soil. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM