I am not a very sentimental man; and the best sentiment I can think of is, that if you collect the signatures of all persons who are... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I am not a very sentimental man; and the best sentiment I can think of is, that if you collect the signatures of all persons who are no less distinguished than I, you will have a very undistinguishing mass of names. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cumulative amount of man-made global pollution that's in the atmosphere now traps as much extra heat energy every... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  We're still putting 110 million tons of man-made global pollution into the air every single day as if the sky is an open sewer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-14-2017, 06:52 AM
  Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:41 AM
  The only way marriage can work is if a man respects the woman and she is a thinking woman and he wants to work on the marriage. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM