I have no wealthy or popular relations to recommend me. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:I have no wealthy or popular relations to recommend me. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 06:43 AM