We have inherited new difficulties because we have inherited more privileges. - Abram L. Sachar Quotes
Quote:We have inherited new difficulties because we have inherited more privileges. - Abram L. Sachar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Rather than getting more spoilt with age, as difficulties pile up, epiphanies of gratitude abound. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM
  We should not feel embarrassed by our difficulties, only by our failure to grow anything beautiful from them. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-06-2017, 05:50 PM
  In the intricate paths of life when difficulties and hardships confront a man, and the darkness of difficulty and suffering becomes long... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 20 09-01-2017, 05:58 PM
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM