Some reckon their age by years, Some measure their life by art; But some tell their days by the flow of their tears And their lives by the moans of their hearts. - Abram Joseph Ryan Quotes
Quote:Some reckon their age by years, Some measure their life by art; But some tell their days by the flow of their tears And their lives by the moans of their hearts. - Abram Joseph Ryan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago