He leaned about the same way in falling towards Jacqueline, forward, down towards the bottom of the car. - Abraham Zapruder Quotes
Quote:He leaned about the same way in falling towards Jacqueline, forward, down towards the bottom of the car. - Abraham Zapruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:32 PM
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM