I got off the abutment and walked towards my office. - Abraham Zapruder Quotes
Quote:I got off the abutment and walked towards my office. - Abraham Zapruder Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Year-end financial statements ... express a truth about office life which is no less irrefutable yet also, in the end, no less irrelevant or irritating... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Do not fix hopes on your health, and do not laugh away life. Remember how they walked and now all their joints lie separately, and the tongue with which they talked lightly is eaten away by the worms - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 19 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I wish I had spent more time at the office and less time in prison. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM