Much will have to change in Canada if the country is to stay the same. - Abraham Rotstein Quotes
Quote:Much will have to change in Canada if the country is to stay the same. - Abraham Rotstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM