I am afraid of the worst, but I am not sure what that is. - Abraham Rotstein Quotes
Quote:I am afraid of the worst, but I am not sure what that is. - Abraham Rotstein Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you look at everything straight on, there is nothing to be afraid of. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM
  Some people are afraid of generosity. They feel they will be taken advantage of or oppressed... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 3 07-31-2017, 07:09 AM
  I want to point out, that this is not my fault that everyone's afraid of me, because I did not kill a couple people the other day. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 9 07-29-2017, 06:33 AM
  I think I was afraid of being a mother for many reasons. I wanted to be a good mom and I was fearful at one point of even working... - Ainsley Earhardt Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:13 PM