Self appointed expectations lead to self induced frustrations. - Abraham Low Quotes
Quote:Self appointed expectations lead to self induced frustrations. - Abraham Low Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:39 PM