The more ignorant the authority, the more dogmatic it is. In the fields where no real knowledge is even possible... - Abraham Myerson Quotes
Quote:The more ignorant the authority, the more dogmatic it is. In the fields where no real knowledge is even possible, the authorities are the fiercest and most assured and punish non-belief with the severest of penalties. - Abraham Myerson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We live in a time where there's an alienation factor. There's a certain disconnection. We don't have any real sense of community anymore. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
  Real listening is a willingness to let the other person change you. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM