The more ignorant the authority, the more dogmatic it is. In the fields where no real knowledge is even possible... - Abraham Myerson Quotes
Quote:The more ignorant the authority, the more dogmatic it is. In the fields where no real knowledge is even possible, the authorities are the fiercest and most assured and punish non-belief with the severest of penalties. - Abraham Myerson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  No controlling legal authority - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM