The Committee supports the idea that there should be, within the University of California, a campus which puts particular... - Abraham Robinson Quotes
Quote:The Committee supports the idea that there should be, within the University of California, a campus which puts particular emphasis on the education of undergraduates within the framework of a College system. - Abraham Robinson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For me, the most disturbing aspect of the Republican political culture is how it puts its unquenchable thirst for power, domination and a radical ideology above facts, reason and the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  Minnesota has a proud tradition of having two Senators on the Ag committee - a tradition I'd like very much to continue. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  Don't you get the idea I'm one of those goddam radicals. Don't get the idea I'm knocking the American system. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 06:42 AM
  I am sick and tired of publicity. I want no more of it. It puts me in a bad light. I just want to be forgotten. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:39 PM