Vision, the hallmark of leadership, is less a derivative of spreadsheets and more a product of the mind called imagination. - Abraham Zaleznik Quotes
Quote:Vision, the hallmark of leadership, is less a derivative of spreadsheets and more a product of the mind called imagination. - Abraham Zaleznik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Salomaybe] is my presentation, my vision of the world. Not so much to satisfy the audience at large. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM