Innovation grows out of membership and a sure sense of responsibility people feel for their work and the organizations that employ them. - Abraham Zaleznik Quotes
Quote:Innovation grows out of membership and a sure sense of responsibility people feel for their work and the organizations that employ them. - Abraham Zaleznik Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago