I'm not sure what Essiac does to extend cancer survival, and for all we know it may not have this effect... - Abram Hoffer Quotes
Quote:I'm not sure what Essiac does to extend cancer survival, and for all we know it may not have this effect. On the other hand, it's not toxic and my patients have reported feeling good while taking it, so why not support them? - Abram Hoffer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We the human species, are confronting a planetary emergency-a threat to the survival of our civilization that is gathering ominous and destructive potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:56 PM
  What's at risk [in 100 years] if we do not take action, truly is the survival of civilization as we know it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:43 AM
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:41 AM