For schizophrenia, the recovery rate with drug therapy is under 15%. With nutritional therapy, the recovery rate is 80%. - Abram Hoffer Quotes
Quote:For schizophrenia, the recovery rate with drug therapy is under 15%. With nutritional therapy, the recovery rate is 80%. - Abram Hoffer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  Illiteracy does not impede the practice of democracy, as witnessed by the success of democracy in India despite the high illiteracy rate... - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:50 PM
  I don't really look at myself as the kind of person who craves attention, but I've never been to therapy so there's probably a lot of stuff about myself that I don't know. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 14 08-30-2017, 06:55 AM
  I can't see how an unarmed man rejecting a drug deal ended up dead. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:47 PM
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-24-2017, 07:58 AM