It's perversion. Don't you see what it is? It's not natural. To go to great expense for something you want, that's natural... - Abraham Polonsky Quotes
Quote:It's perversion. Don't you see what it is? It's not natural. To go to great expense for something you want, that's natural. To reach out to take it, that's human, that's natural. But to get your pleasure from not taking, from cheating yourself deliberately like my brother did today, from not getting, from not taking. Don't you see what a black thing that is for a man to do? How it is to hate yourself? - Abraham Polonsky Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 9 hours ago
  You better have great practices. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 21 9 hours ago
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago