A holiday is when you celebrate something that's all finished up... - Abraham Polonsky Quotes
Quote:A holiday is when you celebrate something that's all finished up... - Abraham Polonsky Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have... - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 10 07-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  T hanks for time to be together, turkey, talk, and tangy weather. H for harvest stored away, home, and hearth, and holiday... - Aileen Fisher Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 06:57 AM
  Christians aren't finished products. We're God's sons and daughters in process. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-18-2017, 10:45 AM
  This is your court and you possess the force to celebrate the trial and convict me on the basis of your lists of accusations,... - Ahmad Sa'adat Quotes soni 0 10 06-26-2017, 08:20 AM
  I would like to be a scholar in whatever I do, a scholar is never finished, he is always seeking and I am always seeking. - Ahmad Jamal Quotes soni 0 17 06-25-2017, 09:22 PM