Deliberately or not, every author is of course present in every book he or she writes - even in a scientific text. - Abraham Pais Quotes
Quote:Deliberately or not, every author is of course present in every book he or she writes - even in a scientific text. - Abraham Pais Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:16 AM
  The misconception that there is serious disagreement among scientists about global warming is actually an illusion that has been deliberately... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM