Once I even took the train to Utrecht, forty miles from Amsterdam, with my yellow star, this star which I still have... - Abraham Pais Quotes
Quote:Once I even took the train to Utrecht, forty miles from Amsterdam, with my yellow star, this star which I still have. Why did I go? I just wanted to visit some friends. I was a little bit crazy, a little bit insane. - Abraham Pais Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 23 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  The rumble of a subway train, the rattle of the taxis. - Al Dubin Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM
  Where the underworld can meet the elite, Forty-Second Street. - Al Dubin Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:40 AM
  We have forty-four defenses for him, but he has forty-five ways to score. - Al Attles Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 07:04 AM