Once I even took the train to Utrecht, forty miles from Amsterdam, with my yellow star, this star which I still have... - Abraham Pais Quotes
Quote:Once I even took the train to Utrecht, forty miles from Amsterdam, with my yellow star, this star which I still have. Why did I go? I just wanted to visit some friends. I was a little bit crazy, a little bit insane. - Abraham Pais Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
  We accept the need to train extensively to fly a plane; but think instinct should be enough for marrying and raising kids. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-11-2017, 07:32 AM
  Journeys are the midwives of thought. Few places are more conducive to internal conversations than a moving plane, ship or train... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:40 PM