There is not a soul on Earth who can read the deluge of physics publications in its entirety. As a result, it is sad but true that physics... - Abraham Pais Quotes
Quote:There is not a soul on Earth who can read the deluge of physics publications in its entirety. As a result, it is sad but true that physics has irretrievably fallen apart from a cohesive to a fragmented discipline. ... It was not that long ago that people were complaining about two cultures. If we only had it that good. today. - Abraham Pais Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  The camera can film my face but until it captures my soul, you don't have a movie, - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM