Sincerity causes the smallest of good deeds to become the largest. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes
Quote:Sincerity causes the smallest of good deeds to become the largest. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  Having worked on climate crisis for almost 40 years now, I've seen good days and bad days... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  The good news is, we have everything we need now to respond to the challenge of global warming... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM