It is not arrogance to appreciate what Allah has blessed you with; arrogance is to ascribe those blessings to yourself. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes
Quote:It is not arrogance to appreciate what Allah has blessed you with; arrogance is to ascribe those blessings to yourself. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  The arrogance that says analysing the relationship between reasons and causes is more important than writing a philosophy of shyness or sadness or friendship drives me nuts. I can't accept that. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-09-2017, 10:46 AM
  There is not on the face of the earth-after the Book of Allah - a book which is more sahih than the book of Malik. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 12 09-04-2017, 12:52 PM
  To be able to thank Allah for a blessing is a blessing within itself. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  I complained to Waki' about the weakness of my memorisation, So he instructed me to abandon disobedience; He informed me that knowledge is a light, And the light of Allah is not given to a sinner. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM