It is not arrogance to appreciate what Allah has blessed you with; arrogance is to ascribe those blessings to yourself. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes
Quote:It is not arrogance to appreciate what Allah has blessed you with; arrogance is to ascribe those blessings to yourself. - Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  I savour the adulation and love I have been getting from my fans and the blessings of elders in my family. Fourteen years have given me a lot and I can't thank God and the industry enough. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 9 08-08-2017, 07:08 AM
  When we feel sad, all we need to do is to count our blessings, no matter how few we notice, so we can feel grateful for what we have been given. Sadness soon disappears and, in return, we get inspired to bless others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
  I have been blessed by God. And if I'm blessed, there is one reason and one reason only, and that is to help others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 04:35 PM
  The more you are blessed with experience, the fuller and the more enriched you are in your craft. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 14 07-29-2017, 05:12 PM