Let people realize clearly that every time they threaten someone or humiliate or unnecessarily hurt or dominate or reject ... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:Let people realize clearly that every time they threaten someone or humiliate or unnecessarily hurt or dominate or reject another human being, they become forces for the creation of psychopathology, even if these be small forces. Let them recognize that every person who is kind, helpful, decent, psychologically democratic, affectionate, and warm, is a psychotheraputic force, even though a small one. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago