A positive self image and healthy self esteem is based on approval, acceptance and recognition from others... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:A positive self image and healthy self esteem is based on approval, acceptance and recognition from others; but also upon actual accomplishments, achievements and success upon the realistic self confidence which ensues. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never tried to manipulate my image. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-17-2017, 11:13 PM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  We are living in a world where everything is based on security. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
  The image foreigners have of French cuisine is fattening and very fancy food. But it's not true - French food isn't just rich... - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM