Whereas the average individuals "often have not the slightest idea of what they are, of what they want, of what their own opinions are,"... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:Whereas the average individuals "often have not the slightest idea of what they are, of what they want, of what their own opinions are," self-actualizing individuals have "superior awareness of their own impulses, desires, opinions, and subjective reactions in general." - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Either we heal now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM