It looks as if there were a single ultimate goal for mankind, a far goal toward which all persons strive... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:It looks as if there were a single ultimate goal for mankind, a far goal toward which all persons strive. This is called variously by different authors self-actualization, self-realization, integration, psychological health, individuation, autonomy, creativity, productivity, but they all agree that this amounts to realizing the potentialities of the person, that is to say, becoming fully human, everything that person can be. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  Not everything is going to be successful. To strive for that is really naive. You just do the best you can do. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  Tasting a dish should be memorable If nothing remains in the memory of a single guest, then I have made a mistake. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM