Only the flexibly creative person can really manage the future, Only the one who can face novelty with confidence and without fear. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:Only the flexibly creative person can really manage the future, Only the one who can face novelty with confidence and without fear. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM