The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
  Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM