We fear our highest possibilities. We are generally afraid to become that which we can glimpse in our most perfect moments... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:We fear our highest possibilities. We are generally afraid to become that which we can glimpse in our most perfect moments, under conditions of great courage. We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM