Laugh at what you hold sacred, and still hold it sacred. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:Laugh at what you hold sacred, and still hold it sacred. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Big pharma has a strangle hold on the politicians. They're stepping over the corpses of the children of America to cash their checks. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:12 AM