The human being needs a framework of values, a philosophy of life, a religion or religion-surrogate to live by and understand by... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The human being needs a framework of values, a philosophy of life, a religion or religion-surrogate to live by and understand by, in about the same sense that he needs sunlight, calcium or love. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM