The study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  Philosophy is an attempt by man to find cause and effect. Religion has the same goal - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 07:41 AM
  Just as the grammarian makes one study grammar, A Buddha teaches according to the tolerance of his students... - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 14 08-06-2017, 08:56 PM