The study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
  I don't believe there's anything in life you can't go back and fix. The ancient Vedas - the oldest Hindu philosophy... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:56 AM
  Philosophy, art, politics, religion and bohemia have never sought to do away entirely with the status hierarchy; they have attemptee, rather... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 09:59 PM
  Bad architecture is in the end as much a failure of psychology as of design. It is an example expressed through materials of the same tendencies... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 07:40 AM