The person in peak-experiences feels himself, more than other times, to be the responsible, active, creating center of his activities... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The person in peak-experiences feels himself, more than other times, to be the responsible, active, creating center of his activities and of his perceptions. He feels more like a prime-mover, more self-determined (rather than caused, determined, helpless, dependent, passive, weak, bossed). He feels himself to be his own boss, fully responsible, fully volitional, with more "free-will" than at other times, master of his fate, an agent. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  The center of the earth is about a million degrees. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM