We cannot study creativeness in an ultimate sense until we realize that practically all the definitions that we have been using of creativeness are essentially... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:We cannot study creativeness in an ultimate sense until we realize that practically all the definitions that we have been using of creativeness are essentially male or masculine definitions of male or masculine products. We've left out of consideration almost entirely the creativeness of women. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM