Man has his future within him, dynamically alive at this present moment. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:Man has his future within him, dynamically alive at this present moment. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM