The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling themselves short. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling themselves short. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM