If you treat your children at home in the same way you treat your animals in the lab, your wife will scratch your eyes out... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:If you treat your children at home in the same way you treat your animals in the lab, your wife will scratch your eyes out. My wife ferociously warned me against experimenting on her babies. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 08-22-2017, 09:49 AM
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:50 PM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM