To make the growth choice instead of the fear choice a dozen times a day is to move a dozen times a day towards self-actualisation. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:To make the growth choice instead of the fear choice a dozen times a day is to move a dozen times a day towards self-actualisation. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago