To make the growth choice instead of the fear choice a dozen times a day is to move a dozen times a day towards self-actualisation. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:To make the growth choice instead of the fear choice a dozen times a day is to move a dozen times a day towards self-actualisation. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  I need to feel like the work I'm doing is not necessarily important, but meaningful, at least to me, because otherwise it just becomes a day job. It just becomes factory work and I get really frustrated. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM