The key question isn't "What fosters creativity?" But why in God's name isn't everyone creative? Where was the human potential lost?... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The key question isn't "What fosters creativity?" But why in God's name isn't everyone creative? Where was the human potential lost? How was it crippled? I think therefore a good question might not be why do people create? But why do people not create or innovate? We have got to abandon that sense of amazement in the face of creativity, as if it were a miracle that anybody created anything. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM