When all you own is a hammer, every problem starts looking like a nail. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:When all you own is a hammer, every problem starts looking like a nail. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  There are many who still do not believe that global warming is a problem at all. And it's no wonder: because they are the targets of a massive... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:09 PM