[Concerning] the usual contempt with which an orthodox analytic group treats all outsiders and strangers ... - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:[Concerning] the usual contempt with which an orthodox analytic group treats all outsiders and strangers ... I urge you to think of the young psychoanalysts as your colleagues, collaborators and partners and not as spies, traitors and wayward children. You can never develop a science that way, only an orthodox church. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The conversation on global warming has been stalled because a shrinking group of denialists fly into a rage when it's mentioned. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: soni
  I know that it's probably not a good idea for a comedian, especially a satirist, to support a public policy group or a politician... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:54 AM
  I have never believed in being part of any one group or camp. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:30 PM
  So much of a stand-up's life is doing live radio and having to be funny and quick on the spot with these strangers, and sort of surgical in terms of how funny I can be in three minutes. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 10 07-29-2017, 06:31 AM
  I'm not an advocate for disability issues. Human issues are what interest me. You can't possibly speak for a diverse group of people... - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 07:22 AM