What shall we think of a well-adjusted slave? - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:What shall we think of a well-adjusted slave? - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  I am according to my slave's expectations of me: if good, then good, and if bad, then bad. - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 6 09-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad. - Al-Tabarani Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:53 PM
  Japanese people tend to be much better adjusted to the notion of work, any kind of work, as honorable. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 06:21 AM