The job is, if we are willing to take it seriously, to help ourselves to be more perfectly what we are, to be more full, more actualizing, more realizing in fact, what we are in potentiality. - Abraham Maslow Quotes
Quote:The job is, if we are willing to take it seriously, to help ourselves to be more perfectly what we are, to be more full, more actualizing, more realizing in fact, what we are in potentiality. - Abraham Maslow Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  If you'd done a good job you'd just step back and let all these different chemistries interact and let it go. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM